Write About Your Musical Instrument
Paragraph One - Introduction
Write an introduction to your musical instrument. Include the
- The name of your instrument
- How you got the idea for making it.
- The instrument family to which it belongs (string, percussion,
- Other interesting details about your instrument, for example,
describe it looks like and what it sounds like. Use these words:
pitch, volume, resonance and tone quality.
Paragraph Two - Materials
- Write about the materials you used for your instrument.
- Explain where you found the materials.
- Describe the materials you used to make your instrument.
Paragraph Three - Procedure
- Write about how you made your instrument.
- Explain how your parents or other adults helped you.
- Describe the parts of the instrument that you made
- Write about problems that you had in making the instrument and
how you solved them.
Paragraph Four - Playing Your Instrument
- Explain how you play your instrument.
- Explain how you can change the volume or pitch
of the instrument.
- If you can play your instrument more than one way, describe it
and tell about how the sound changes.
Paragraph Five - Conclusion
- Write about your reaction to this project.
- Write about the things you liked about making a musical
- Write about what you learned while you were making your own