By Jacob B.
Pitch - My instrument has a high pitch.
Volume - My instrument has a loud volume.
Tone Quality - My instrument has an irritating tone quality.
3. peacock call
4. long stick
1. Cut and whittle bark off stick.
2. Drill all the way through stick
3. Drill three holes connecting to the hole that is all the way through the stick.
4. Whittle the end so it can go into the peacock call
5. Tape or glue the peacock call on.
How to play
Blow air through the end and cover and uncover holes to make a different sound.
Woodwind because you make sound with air.