by Kelly H.
Materials: A shoe box, six rubber bands of different thickness
1. Get the shoe box and rubber bands.
2. Cut six slits on both ends of the box.
3. Put the six rubber bands in order from the thinnest to the thickest.
4. Cut the bands so they are straight and put a knot in both ends of the band.
5. Slide the bands in the slits making sure the knots are on the outside of the box and the bands are in order from thinnest to thickest.
6. Rubber bands may have to be pulled tighter for them to make a different sound.