by Lindsay M.
Click this picture to see a much larger picture!
HOW TO MAKE A GUITAR
A box (shaped as a square), paper towel roll, six pieces of brown paper, glue, tape, scissors, string/yarn, brown/black marker, rubber bands.
1. Take the box and cut a hole on the top and the front.
2. Glue the brown paper on the entire box.
3. Glue the brown paper on the paper towel roll.
4. Stick the paper towel roll into the top hole.
5. Use the brown marker to draw lines on the paper towel roll.
6. Draw a black rectangle underneath the front hole.
7. Draw a black circle around the front circle.
8. Glue the string/yarn on the box. (First, start from the black rectangle and go all the way to the top.)
9. Staple five rubber bands from the top of the circle to the bottom of the circle.
10. You have completed the guitar!!